Attending Players & Parents:
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday, February 18th for our College Showcase.
Please find important information below ahead of our Clinic:
1. Showcase Address: Union Point Sports Complex located at 170 Memorial Grove Avenue, South Weymouth, MA 02190 - Direction can be found HERE
2. Fields: We will be using an indoor turf field bubble so dress accordingly. Cleats or Turfs can be worn for footwear.
3. Check IN: We will run our check in tables from 12:30PM - 1:30PM Inside Bubble 1. More information about Check IN can be found HERE.
4. What to bring:- Players are asked to bring a water bottle & shin guards. Players do NOT need to bring their own soccer ball.
5. PASSBACK - We will be holding a collection with BENZBOOTS of gently used Shirts, Shorts, Socks, Cleats, Balls or Equipment that you would like to donate to be sent to children in Antigua and Uganda as part of our MAP PASSBACK program. We would like to thank you in advance for your participation.
6. Trainer: We will have an experienced Athletic Trainer on site to help with any taping or to assist with any on sight injuries that take place.
6. Match Film - If you are interested in purchasing the match film from NLV for your own use, you can find more information HERE. If you have already purchased any of the Film Add-Ons at registration, NLV will be contacting you directly immediately following our event.
7. Contact College Coaches - If you are interested in a specific program you should reach out directly to the Attending Coaches and at the conclusion of our clinic make sure to introduce yourself during our closing ceremonies. If you need any help with how to write an email to a College Coach our recruiting partner, NCSA has the following helpful information HERE
All attending Coaches, Coaches registered to view Film and Coaches in our Men's College Soccer Coaches Network will be recieving a player roster with your unique identifying Pinnie Number and Team schedule information. You will be provided that information at check in and you can find that information through your online VYOO experience shortly prior to the event HERE.
9. Hotel Room Block: Rooms have been reserved at Marriott Boston Quincy and to see if rooms are still available please check HERE
10. College Coaches Forum: Our MAP College Soccer Coaches Forum - Dinner/Panel on Recruiting will take place Sunday, Feb 18th at 7PM at Marriott Boston Quincy. Tickets for parents can be purchased HERE and more information on the event can be found HERE. Showcase registration includes Dinner ticket for player. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend the dinner.
11. Pre Clinic Webinar: Our MAP Educational Webinar hosted by our college recruiting partner NCSA will be taking place Tuesday, February 13th at 7PM EST. They will review important information for players in preparation for our event and attending players can register HERE
12. Pre Clinic VYOO Profile Set up: We will be using the Vyoo Sports platform throughout our events to help you get more exposure and to connect you directly with college coaches in attendance. Through this platform, coaches will be able to see stats and valuable information about you, and they will also be able to connect with you. Download the App on your phone and update your profile pre event HERE.
Vyoo sports will be following up via email to invite you directly to the event.
13. More Event Detail: Other details about the clinic can be found HERE.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday February 18th!