“Our top priority is offering a fun and safe program for your child. To ensure this, we have created some important procedures and protocols that we will require all participants to follow.
1. If your child is feeling any symptoms of illness please have them stay home.
2. If your child has been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for covid, please have them stay home.
3. When arriving, masks must be worn until your child is in a designated space 15 feet from all others.
4. When anyone is in a common space a mask must be worn. This includes, but is not limited to bathrooms, parking lot and when getting equipment.
5. Only 1 person in a designated space. There are zones that are marked out and temperary tall dividers seperating the designated space.
6. No shared equipment.
7. No moving from a designated space unless authorized by the coach.
8. Bring a water bottle. No access to food or drink will be provided.
9. Wear layers. It’s likely we will be outside as often as weather permits.
10. Drop off and pick up must be on time. Please do not show up early or pick up late. We would are limiting groups crossing paths.
11. Classes are capped. Your child can only participate on the day they signed up for. Please do not come on any other day. This could put us over the class limit size.
12. Lastly, please let us know if your child or someone in your family tests positive. We will be communicating to families through contact tracing if there are any incidents.
Thank you again for including your child in our program. Physical and mental wellness is so important for kids right now. We look forward to an amazing session!”